Friday 17 January 2014

Laura Mercier Votive Candle Sampler Collection...


Space NK has had the most amazing sale on in January! These Laura Mercier candles were 50% off, originally £42 down to £21. I first thought about buying them as a Christmas or birthday gift for someone but once they arrived I just had to keep them, oops!

There are 4 candles in total and they are a pretty decent sizes as well. Containing four different smells we have Amber Vanille, Creme Brûlée, Fresh Fig and an exclusive addition to the collection, Tarte au Citron. Each come in a 70g chocolate brown glass tumblers which are equally gorgeous. From just smelling these beauties Fresh Fig is my favourite (slightly obsessed with anything fig anyway) but the others all smell seriously delicious as well. I haven't actually lit any yet as I am in the middle of searching for a new house so think these will be perfect to use then. Have you tried any of the Laura Mercier candles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment