Friday 31 January 2014

Laura Mercier Bare Nudes Mini Lip Glacé Set...


As I already mentioned before Space NK had the most amazing sale throughout January. So something else I was lucky enough to get my hands on was this mini lip glace set. I'm not too familiar with Laura Mercier makeup products but the hype surrounding YouTube and fellow bloggers  resulted in me buying quite a few of her products in the sale. This set was down to £15.50 from £31 so I thought what I great way to start introducing myself to the range.

So first of all how cute are these mini lip glosses? I love a miniature lip product that is small enough to fit into the tiniest of bags for a night out. I like to bring the entire contents of my makeup bag when I hit the town so these are perfect for me to squeeze into my clutch!

There are 5 shades within the set, from baby pinks to pale peaches and barely there nudes, Laura has provided a great selection. I adore the packaging, they just look like a really expensive product and the applicator makes it really easy to apply a precise amount of colour to the lips. Each gloss smells amazing, kind of like cake and it's very similar to the smell of MAC lipsticks (which I think smell and taste like cupcakes, yum!) The formula is really creamy, almost like a balm as it doesn't feel at all sticky. I have no problem wearing these out on a cold windy day as I know my hair isn't going to be stuck all over my lips! The colours are pretty sheer with a hint of colour but they look lovely on their own. If you do want to add more colour they also work really well over a lipstick, very versatile little things! Colours from L-R on the top image are Gilded Rose, Bare Peach, Bare Baby, Bare Blush & Pout.

No comments:

Post a Comment