Monday 23 December 2013

Lord & Berry Vintage Pink Lipstick Pencil Review...




Although it's lovely to wear reds & deep burgundy colours on the lips throughout winter, it's also nice to wear something a little bit different. I have been longing to find the perfect shade of pale pink for ages. I wanted something that wasn't going to wash me out or look like I had gone for the foundation on the lips kind of look (yuk!) So I was watching Lisa Eldridge's most recent video on YouTube, looking stunning as always, and she was wearing the most beautiful lip colour. I quickly scrolled down to the description box to find that the lipstick was from Lord & Berry in the colour Vintage Pink. Lisa had included a link on where to buy and I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was only £8.

So I bought mine from Fenwicks last weekend while Christmas shopping and I really love it. As you can tell by the pictures it's actually a lip crayon, unfortunately it doesn't twist so you will need to sharpen after using it several times. It's a gorgeous pale pink with a real intensity of colour. It's very creamy so I like the way it applies and it also has a hint of shine. The bullet itself is quite small which makes it easier for you to be really precise. It doesn't last all day so you will need to carry it with you for regular top ups but it's a nice size to keep in your handbag. It also really reminds me of a MAC lipstick in 'Please Me', so if you love that kind of colour then you will really like this.

This is my first purchase from the Lord & Berry range but at such affordable prices and an excellent range of colours I think I will be happy to purchase something else.

If you want to see what it looks like on Lisa then click here and if you wish to purchase then click here.
As always thanks for reading...X

No comments:

Post a Comment