Wednesday 11 December 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tints Review...



Ever since Clinique first released the very popular and very cute Chubby Stick lip balms I have been a little obsessed. I have a few colours from the range and love every single one. But this review isn't about the lips, it's all about the Chubby Stick shadows!

They were first launched earlier on in the year in a whooping 12 shades and just like the lip balms, they grew increasingly popular. With their super cute packaging and range of gorgeous shades I really struggled to pick my first one. As I have blue eyes the lady on the counter recommended the shade ample amber, a gorgeous bronze, gold colour which compliments my eyes beautifully.

The unique design of the sticks make them so easy to use. No need to ever sharpen just twist the end and apply to the lid. The formulation is also pretty great, the pigmentation & longevity is second to none and they are so easy to blend. I either use my fingers or a blending brush and often wear this colour just by it's self. It looks really nice with lashings of mascara for a glamorous look and smudged underneath the eye. They also come in handy when I only have 5 minutes to put my makeup on, quick and easy to apply, it gives a nice sophisticated touch for a daytime/work look. They also make for a lovely base for other eyeshadows. 

So all in all I love these shadow sticks and will definitely be adding more to my makeup bag. They are available for £17.00 each from all Clinique counters or you can purchase them online here.


No comments:

Post a Comment