Monday 21 October 2013

Le Blush Creme De Chanel & Rouge Coco Shine...


My sister turned 21 on the 11th October so we took a trip to London and went to Selfridges. Our first stop was the beauty floor and OMG I was in heaven! Olivia wanted my help on spending her birthday money and I thought why not treat yourself to something from Chanel! I had been eyeing up some products for months now, especially the Chanel cream blushers so I thought that was a good place to start.

Le Blush Creme De Chanel - £27
Chanel first launched their cream blushers back on the 16th August and I have been eyeing up the pretty colours ever since. After Olivia & I swatched every shade the palest colour in the collection suited her complexion the best, colour 65 Inspiration. Described as a light, cool beige pink, Inspiration is a seriously beautiful colour. The oil-free formula is incredibly pigmented and really soft to the touch. It blends extremely well onto the cheeks and I find blending it with your fingers gives a really fresh finish. Although they initially feel and look really creamy, the finish is non-greasy and looks really velvety on the skin. Don't be afraid to use this if you have dry skin as the formula won't make your skin appear dry at all. There are 6 shades to choose from ranging from browns, pinks, peaches and burgundies so you are sure to find a perfect colour that suits you.

Rouge Coco Shine - £24
The next thing Olivia purchased was the gorgeous Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in colour 85 Secret. This pretty pale nude colour glides over lips giving them a burst of colour with some serious hydration. It feels extremely comfortable on the lips and you can't help but love whipping the beautiful Chanel case out of your handbag. The texture of the lipstick feels like a balm but reveals a stunning gloss effect on the lips with a natural shine. There are 18 shades to choose from and I literally want them all!

Let me know if you have purchased any of the above products and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment