Friday 4 October 2013

Kerastase Hair Mask...




I have been wanting to buy a hair mask for some time & now that my hair is growing I really want to take good care of it. My hairdresser first introduced me to the Kerastase range a few months ago. Every time I go for a cut or colour she always uses a range of products on my hair. Whether it be shampoo, a leave in treatment, serum, or a hair mask. And each time the results are amazing.

So this weekend I went for a trim & I told my hairdresser that I was interested in buying a hair treatment and wanted to know which one would be the best for my hair type. She recommended that I go for the Kerastase Resistance Age Recharge Mask. When she mentioned 'Age Recharge' I instantly assumed that it was for older people, perhaps someone with grey hair. But the 'Age Recharge' range is actually suited to anyone who has longer hair. Just think how long the ends of your hair have been there for, how much heat & colour do we put them through! So this hair mask is perfect to put all those vital nutrients back into the hair & strengthen the length preventing your hair from snapping. Just use a 50p size blob and smooth onto the hair, mainly concentrating on the ends. Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse.



Unfortunately the Kerastase range doesn't come cheap, this mask alone was £26 but I do think it is worth investing in good hair care products. I have used this mask several times and I love it. My hair feels extremely soft, the ends look great after just one use and I am loving the shine it gives. All in all I think this mask is worth the money and I would definitely recommend it.

However, I have managed to find a website that sells everything from the Kerastase range with up to 30% off products. Check out http://www.gorgeousshop.co.uk

Thanks for reading guys.

Becca...X


No comments:

Post a Comment