Thursday 5 September 2013

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy...


I love YSL lipsticks and this one from the Volupte Sheer Candy range is becoming one of my favorites. It's not a colour I would initially go for but I really wanted to go for something that I don't normally wear.

First of all the packaging is just so pretty, can a lipstick look any better than this? I love the band around the middle which is embossed with the iconic YSL logo. The colour of the band also indicates the colour of the lipstick, great if you quickly want to pick up a shade you are after. This one is number 13, Griotte Mocha.

So as you can guess by the name, the colour is actually really sheer, it looks gorgeously glossy on the lips and really moisturising, my lips feel instantly hydrated. I love the subtle colour pay off as well, it's an everyday colour that you could wear to school or work or you could easily pair this up with a smokey bold eye for a night out.

YSL state that it's a lipstick that thinks it's a lip balm! It's full of rich vitamins and antioxidants and smells like an exotic fruit bowl. They are quite pricey (£23.50) but then again it is YSL and who could resist popping this gorgeous product into their handbag to make them feel extra glamorous!


No comments:

Post a Comment