Tuesday 3 September 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters...


So I know I am really late jumping on the bandwagon here but I just wanted to a write a post on the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters. These have been out in the UK since March but I have only just got my hands on these now and I am so pleased I finally did!

To start the packaging is really cute (reminds me of the Chanel quilted bags) plus they are really moisturising on the lips and the colour pay off is great. There are 20 shades to choose from ranging from pale lilacs & pinks, to bright reds & corals to darker browns & berry tones. I have 4 shades, Lollipop, Peach Parfait, Sweet Tart & Strawberry Shortcake. I think the latter being my favourite one, followed by Lollipop which has fantastic staying power.

Revlon state that they contain mango, Shea & coconut butter but unfortunately they don't have a particular taste or smell. Some of you may prefer not to have a scent or taste but I like my lip balms to taste of something, mango would have been lovely!

So overall I give these a 10/10 and would like to add Candy Apple and Raspberry Pie to my collection. Let me know what colours are your favourites below...X






No comments:

Post a Comment