Tuesday 17 September 2013

Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge...


I absolutely love Real Techniques brushes, I have nearly every brush and I can't fault a single one. They are so affordable and give such a great finish to any look. One of my favourite brushes to apply foundation with is the expert face brush, I use it all the time with any foundation and I love it. However I have never used a sponge to apply foundation before so I was intrigued to see what a difference this would make.

This sponge hit the shops early September & it has already been featured on a lot of other beauty blogs. Nic from Pixiwoo also featured it in her recent Autumn favourites video on YouTube. 
So the sponge itself is quite unique, it has 3 different surfaces for different areas of the face. A flat surface to apply the makeup, a precision tip to concentrate on any problem areas and rounded sides for rolling, patting and blending the foundation perfectly into the skin. What I love about this sponge is that is really keeps it shape and is so gentle around the eyes, it's also fantastic at reducing the size of pores so you really get a flawless complexion.

The surface area of the sponge makes it easy and effortless to apply my foundation. I love patting it onto my skin around my nose to really hide my pores and the precision tip is perfect for covering any imperfections with a concealer. You can also use it to apply cream blushers as well.

Just like all the other brushes from Real Techniques this one doesn't disappoint. Sam Chapman really knows how to create the perfect base with this sponge and I am really glad I managed to get my hands on one. At only £5.99 it's definitely worth popping one into your makeup bag.








No comments:

Post a Comment