Monday 23 September 2013

Love at first blush...


Can we just take a moment to appreciate this gorgeous blush from Soap & Glory? I adore the cute girly packaging and the vintage pic on the case is right up my street. The compact itself contains 10 bars of delicate pearls and pinks, which when swirled together create a light dusty rose colour. I really like the amount of shimmer it gives and the lightest pearl colour looks wonderful as a highlight. It's an instant pick me up that gives a really youthful glow.

Dust once over the cheeks to give a subtle, warm flush or build up the colour to create a bespoke blusher. Either way this is one really lovely product from Soap & Glory and is wonderfully versatile for all skin tones. It looks just as gorgeous on the skin as it does in the packaging and I will definitely be picking something else up from the Soap & Glory range.

Thanks for reading guys, Becca...X





No comments:

Post a Comment