Wednesday 28 August 2013

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick...



This Shimmer Brick from Bobbi Brown (£32) is a gorgeous product to have in your makeup bag. The packaging is chic, just like all Bobbi Brown products plus it opens up to reveal a decent size mirror. It feels really sturdy so you don't have to worry about it cracking in your handbag.

The Shimmer Brick itself contains 5 bars of luminous colour which work well as individual eye shadows. I personally like to sweep a brush across all 5 bars and pop it over my cheekbones. I also like to take the lightest colour at the top to add highlight under my brow bone and cupids bow.

The colours are super pigmented and give a stunning glow to the face. This one is the 'bronze' brick so it's the perfect medium between a bronzer and a highlighter. I can imagine this product lasting me a really long time as you only need to use the tiniest amount to get a gorgeous affect.

The Shimmer Brick comes in a range of other different colours, I definitely want to try the Rose Shimmer Brick next, a compact filled with soft, rosy pinks!

Have you tried any of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks?




No comments:

Post a Comment