Monday 8 April 2013

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation...


As a fan of Bourjois' previous foundations from the Healthy Mix range I desperately wanted to get my hands on the new Radiance Reveal foundation. I have been loving the Healthy Mix Serum, my review can be found here and I also really like the first foundation that came out from the range so I guessed that this would be the perfect mixture of the two.

The foundation promises to give a radiance glow, which indeed it does but without making the skin look oily or shiny. In fact it makes my skin look healthy and luminous and is seriously light weight so it doesn't feel at all heavy on my skin.

It's creamy and easy to blend and the colour matches perfectly with my skin tone so looks very natural. It gives more coverage than the Healthy Mix Serum but still adds that subtle glow. I don't normally use a powder to set it but if you have oily skin then perhaps a light dusting of loose powder on your t-zone will help reduce shine.

Bourjois foundations always smell really fruity and refreshing, in fact this one is enriched with a fruit therapy formula (with apricot, melon & apple) and crystalline pigments to enhance and even out complexion.

So what's not to love? If your looking for a new foundation for Spring then I would seriously recommend any from the Healthy Mix range. This one is available from Boots at £9.99.

Love Becca...X


1 comment:

  1. May have to purchase this... need a new foundation... looks lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete