Monday 25 March 2013

Rimmel MAX The Volume Flash Mascara...


Hi everyone! So Boots are doing 3 for 2 on all cosmetics at the moment so of course I couldn't resist a little splurge. I have recently been loving the Maybelline The Falsies mascara but as I needed a new one I thought I would try a different brand.

I used to always use Rimmel mascaras as they were affordable and would give my lashes added length and volume. But if I am honest it was the bright pink packaging that caught my eye on this one!

This mascara basically does exactly what it says on the tin, adds loads of volume in a flash! I love the fibre brush and the consistency of the mascara, it's not too wet so it's easy to brush through the lashes. Nothing grates on me more than a wet, sticky mascara! It's long lasting and is also available in waterproof.

So if you are looking for a new mascara that also comes in pretty packaging then try this one out!

Thanks for reading guys, Becca...X


No comments:

Post a Comment