Friday 15 March 2013

L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream...

So BB creams have been a bit of a beauty craze of late but to be honest I didn't really see what all the fuss was about. However I was doing a bit of shopping the other day and was browsing down a few beauty aisles and I noticed the latest offering from L'Oreal, a CC cream! I was instantly stumped as to what CC could stand for so I picked one up to have a look.

The L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream is a Colour Correcting beautifying cream which transforms into foundation. There are 3 CC Creams as part of this range: Anti-Redness, a green cream that helps neutralise redness on the skin. Anti-Dullness, a mauve cream that targets dull, yellow skin; and Anti-Fatigue, an apricot cream for tired-looking skin.

I have a very red undertone to my skin so I wanted to try out the anti-redness cream to see how it would work. At first I was surprised at how green the cream actually was and was a little dubious about putting it on to my skin. However once I had buffed it in using a stippling brush I was pleasantly surprised with the result. The cream had instantly turned into a feather light foundation and had neutralised the redness in my skin. My skin tone was even, I had a fresh dewy glow and I was happy with the amount of coverage. It is a very lightweight coverage so I did pop on a bit of concealer under my eyes just to cover any dark circles.

I also really like how other products look on top of this foundation. Sometimes when I use a cream blush it can remove the foundation underneath, but this somehow makes blusher & bronzer blend in seamlessly and really gives a fresh look.

However there is a slight downfall with this product, it isn't available in a range of colours for different skin tones. I am extremely pale so this cream is a little bit dark for me but I am sure it will look lovely when I have a bit of a summer glow in the warmer months. It's a product that I would definitely bring on holiday with me as it feels weightless on my skin, has SPF 12 and keeps my skin hydrated.

So all in all a very good little product from L'Oreal and I am keen to try out the other creams from the range. It's pretty affordable as well at £9.99 and available from Boots.

Have any of you guys tried out any CC creams? Let me know your thoughts below.

Love Becca...X

No comments:

Post a Comment