Friday 8 March 2013

Illamasqua Cream Blush...


I am a bit of a fan of cream blushers and I have had this one from Illamasqua for a little while now and thought as Spring is nearly in full swing why not share this little beauty with you. This one is 'Promise' a gorgeous, bright pink which is warm and flattering for the cheeks

It is highly pigmented so you certainly don't need a lot. Add to the apple of your cheeks and blend upwards across the cheekbones for that just pinched flush of colour. I find using a small brush is the best way to apply this, something like the Real Techniques contour brush is perfect.

I love the consistency of this blusher, it almost feels like a gel or a serum which helps gives a dewy freshness and a radiance glow. I'm not the only one who loves these blushers, Tanya Burr & Pixiwoo are also big fans and often use an Illamasqua cream blush in their tutorials. In fact Sam Chapman recently used the colour Ravish in her recent Rachel Weisz tutorial.

So I will definitely be adding a few more colours to my collection. I think these are the perfect cream blushers for the summer months and ideal when you want to add a glow to your cheeks. Which colour do you recommend I purchase next?

Illamasqua blushers are available on the website www.illamasqua.com and are £18 each.




No comments:

Post a Comment