Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation...


So who agrees that shopping for the perfect foundation is probably one of the hardest things in the world? Well problem solved girls, as the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is definitely the best foundation I have tried in a long time. 

For a start it smells really fresh, it's packed with vitamin rich fruits such as lychee, goji berries and pomegranate. Sounds like a delicious smoothie, so who wouldn't want to put that on their face! Plus the texture is really smooth and gives a medium to light coverage. I am really pale so I use shade 51.

It sinks into the skin like a face cream and is really easy to blend. For a flawless and even coverage I would recommend using a pointed foundation brush or a stippling brush to work it into the skin. My skin is really dry so this foundation is great for me. The consistency is more like a gel so it doesn't just sit on top of my skin unlike some other foundations. Instead it keeps skin looking fresh and really boosts my complexion. I know a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube also love this foundation so it seems to be ticking everyones boxes.

Bourjois have a great range of foundations for all skin types and best of all they are really affordable. Have you tried any Bourjois foundations?

Thanks for reading guys, love Becca...X

No comments:

Post a Comment