Monday 11 February 2013

Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss...

I am loving these lipglosses from Revlon, they come in a range of really pretty colours & give your lips a lovely shine. They aren't at all sticky so are comfortable to wear & I find that they moisturise my lips as well. The sponge applicator makes it easy to apply & are long lasting These two colours that I have are quite sheer so perfect to wear on top of a lipstick or on their own. Some of the other colours have a great colour pay off so if your looking for something with more colour then try Hot Pink, Sizzle or Strawberry. The two colours I have are Bellini & Ice Pink.  I have been told that the Ice Pink gloss is very similar to one of the Chanel lipglosses in 01 Surprise!

These glosses are available from Boots at £7.99 each.




Becca...X

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becca! I love these lipglosses too. I also have Bellini and I love how it looks paired over coral lipsticks. Have you ever tried the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses? Those are really nice as well, but the shade range isn't as big. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tiffany, thanks for checking out my blog! These glosses are so pretty aren't they, I really want to add another one to my collection. What other colours have you got? No I havent tried out the super lustrous glosses but I will be sure to check them out next time I go shopping :) X

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete