Friday 25 January 2013

Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Cologne...


I have recently become a big fan of Jo Malone fragrances & after receiving the Pomegranate Noir fragrance for my birthday I wanted to extend my collection.

After going to a Jo Malone store in London I fell in love with the Wild Fig & Cassis cologne. I am a fan of woody fragrances so I was instantly attracted to the smell of pine & cedarwood. I also like the smell to be fresh & feminine so the balance of the figs & cassis is a perfect combination. The initial smell is fruity & light but then coupled with the cassis & cedarwood gives the scent a really rich & warm note. I think it makes for a perfect evening scent & people will definitely be admiring it.

Jo Malone describes the scent as "Breakfast in Tuscany. Plump, sun-warmed figs blend with juicy cassis and the purity of pine and bracing cedarwood. The warmth of the Mediterranean. An earthy and embracing scent."



If your a fan of Jo Malone which fragrance do you think I should add next to my collection?

Love Becca...X

No comments:

Post a Comment