Friday 16 November 2012

Thanks ELLE UK...

ELLE UK were holding a competition on Twitter for Halloween. They were asking people to submit their Halloween pictures and the winner would win a beauty goodie bag! So I thought I would send them the picture of me dressed as a scary rag doll! Surprisingly they chose me as their winner and today I received this amazing goodie bag...


This is just a quick post to show you what I won, I haven't properly used all the products yet but I just wanted to show you guys so I will review each one after using them!


Nail Varnishes L-R O.P.I Nail Envy Strengthener, No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour, Max Factor Nail Colour in 110 Red Passion, Essie Nail Colour in 15 Sugar Daddy

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Lotion, Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask

St Tropez Self Tan Lotion

Bourjois Smokey Eye & Rock Chic Eyelashes

Lipsticks L-R L'Oreal Caresse Lipstick in 103 Sweet Berry, Clarins Joli Rouge 18, Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick, Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in 610 Boundless Sunset


Pureology Precious Oil Hair Masque


Benefit Sasha Perfume (this comes in such a cute box!)



Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in the colour Sable 18

smashbox photo finish primer


Revlon Colorstay Gel Liner & Revlon Photoready Cream Blusher in Coral Reef



AVON Supershock Max Mascara



I am so pleased with all the products and am so excited to try them all out. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to ELLE UK for liking my Rag doll look and choosing me as their winner! To check out how I created my Halloween look, take a look at my previous blog post!

Thanks for reading guys, love Becca...X

1 comment:

  1. hey hun, heres my 10 questions to you.
    I done a mixture of questions so hopefully my readers can get to know you and your blog :)

    1)What is your blogs name??
    2)How long have you been blogging?
    3)Who/how was you inspired to start blogging ?
    4)Can you tell me abit about your blog?
    5)How much time do you spend a week blogging or thinking bout future blog posts?
    6)What is your favourite beauty brand?
    7)What is one beauty product you cant live without?
    8)Whats your favourite high end brand/drug store brand?
    9)How much time a day would you spend beautifying?
    10)Who's your beauty icon/icon's??

    If you wanted to email me bk the answers and send yours to me through my mine its allthingsprincess84@gmail.com
    thanks hun x

    ReplyDelete