Monday 14 May 2012

Top Makeup Remover/Cleanser...

Hi guys! I wanted to share with you all my favourite makeup remover. Bioderma H20 Crealine Solution is specially formulated for sensitive, dry skin. The solution gently cleanses the face and eyes and removes all traces of makeup, including water proof mascara.

What I love about this product is that it is basically just like water. It is so gentle on the skin and with active ingredients prevents the feeling of any irritation. It is quick to use, just soak a cotton pad and sweep across the face and neck. It needs no rinsing just gently pat the skin dry with a clean cotton towel.



If you have dry skin like me I would recommend the Crealine TS H20 solution. This is a french product, TS standing for "Tres seches"  - very dry skin.

For those of you who have oily skin then try H20 Sebium Solution, perfect for combination or oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment