Sunday 11 March 2012

Real Techniques Starter Set...

Hi everyone, hope you all have had a great weekend. Recently I have been watching a few make-up tutorials on You Tube and I came across two make-up artists who go by the name of Pixiwoo. I literally have become obsessed with watching their tutorials so to find out one of them has launched their own range of make-up brushes I wanted to share with you guys.

I checked out the website first http://realtechniques.com/ so I could find out more on prices, where to buy and of course the best way to use them. I decided to go for the starter set, a range of different brushes for the eyes, a set that comes with 5 full-size brushes plus a handy case. 



So to start with we have a base brush, this provides a smooth, flawless foundation of colour.
Then we move on to the deluxe crease brush, great for contouring and super soft. The smallest brush in the middle is an accent brush, this is designed for detailing, spotlighting, highlighting and smudging. It also has a pixel-point eyeliner brush and at the end is the brow brush, great for defining eyebrows and creating a distinctive shape.

The whole range of Real Techniques brushes is available from Boots, this starter set is priced at £21.99.
I honestly think this a great deal, other brands can be so expensive most of which cost over £20 for just one brush! So I hope you agree that for 5 brushes plus a case is really great value for money.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Love Becca....X 

No comments:

Post a Comment