Tuesday 13 March 2012

Oh Naturale...

Last night I tried to film my first make-up tutorial using my sister as a model and my mum as the camera man! Well I have never laughed so much, every time I went to talk my mum would burst out in hysterics then that would set me off and then Olivia would start laughing, not exactly what I was hoping for! So after around 5 takes I decided not to film but just take a few shots of the look afterwards.

Using some products I have recently blogged about including the Real Techniques Starter Set I wanted to create a very natural/day time look on Olivia. Here are the end results with a list of all the products I used...

 





  • MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15
  • Estee Lauder Blusher & Bronzer
  • GOSH Eyebrow Kit
  • Barry M Lipstick in Colour 153
  • No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara
  • Collection 2000 Eyeshadow Palette - Smokey Eyes
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Sandstorm
  • Eyelene Lashstudio Eyelashes
  • Real Techniques Stippling Brush
  • Real Techniques Starter Set Eye Brushes
  • Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Lotion
Hope you like it & thanks for reading my blog!

Love B...X

No comments:

Post a Comment