Wednesday 29 February 2012

I Love Soap & Glory...

So my sister has recently just got me in to Soap & Glory products and I must say I am really loving them! Kristina loves the bath & body products such as the Flake Away™Body Polish but I recently purchased these little gems...

To the left is The Fab Pore™Facial Peel. This is great for greasy skin or if you want to get rid of your pores. It has tiny little green beads in that you have to rub into your face until they are dissolved, leave the peel on for 15minutes then wash off with warm water. My skin feels really smooth afterwards and the peel doesn't leave your face feeling really tight and dry unlike other facial peels.

So in the middle we have the Hocus Focus™Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Lotion. This is a great little product with so many different benefits. I like to mix it with a little moisturiser to give an instant glow to tired looking skin, it smells divine and gives you that much needed glow in these cold winter months. You can even use it as a highlighter across the cheekbones or mix a few pumps with your fav foundation for a really nice dewy look.

The last product is my favourite one, For Daily Youth™6 - in - 1Moisture Lotion. My skin tends to get really dry and no matter what moisturiser I use I still get dry skin after applying my make-up, especially across the forehead. This little beauty has a really light smell, feels gorgeous when applying and sinks into the skin straight away so your not left with greasy looking skin. The first time I used it I noticed a difference straight away. This is going to be my moisturiser of choice from now on!

Take a look at all the other products on their website... http://www.soapandglory.com/

Are you a Soap & Glory fan? Let me know what other products you really like and leave your comments below.

Love Becca....X

No comments:

Post a Comment